What does it look like to build a business that’s aligned with your authentic strengths and interests?
Listen to the podcast episode on Apple Podcasts, YouTube, Spotify, and Amazon.
In this episode, B2B messaging advisor and founder of Punchy, Emma Stratton, joins me to share:
- Her take on a book that we both love—The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling, by Stephen Cope—and how it’s impacted her life and business.
- The meaning of Dharma, and how that relates to her work as and entrepreneur.
- The obsession with “getting there” vs being authentic to who you are in the present moment.
- Why moving toward Dharma can be scary, and requires the right balance between intention and non-attachment to the outcome.
- What it means to “trust the gift.”
- How buying into false beliefs about struggle and success keeps us stuck.
- How to approach marketing and sales from a place of service.
Connect with Emma at:
Check out The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling: