Constant change is something we all need to face head on. At some point, new technologies, changes in market demand, and increased competition will likely disrupt your business and force you to pivot your approach.
Listen to the podcast episode on Apple Podcasts, YouTube, Spotify, and Amazon.
How can creative entrepreneurs like copywriters and content producers evolve their business in a way that accounts for these types of changes? In this episode, Beam Content co-founder Brooklin Nash joins me to share:
- The potential near-term impact of AI tools on creative entrepreneurs and freelancers.
- The types of creative and strategic services that aren’t in danger of being replaced by AI (at least not yet).
- How to future-proof your creative career.
Connect with Brooklin at:
- On Twitter @realBrookNash
- Subscribe to Brooklin’s “Dear Freelancer” newsletter: https://peakfreelance.com/dear-freelancer/