Build the Business You Were Born to Create
You became an entrepreneur in order to build something special—a business that expresses your unique talents, interests, and purpose.
You sometimes get this “stuck” feeling, like there’s something holding you back.
- Instead of doing the type of work that really lights you up, you’re spending most of your time on projects that don’t truly interest or inspire you.
- You’re struggling to stand out, serving customers who see you as a commodity and don’t seem to recognize the unique value of your particular solution.
- You feel like you’re constantly chasing prospects, trying to convince them why they should work with you, and being pressured to reduce your prices.
How to Design Your Ideal Business
To build the type of business that lets you do the work you love for customers who truly appreciate the value you bring, you need to figure out:
- Your unique offering: Identify your strengths and interests, so that you can focus on the types of products, services, and projects that matter to you most.
- Your competitive advantage: Develop your positioning strategy—that sweet spot between your strengths and the needs of your ideal customers—so you can set yourself apart from the competition.
- Your strategic narrative: Craft a brand story that focuses on your ideal customers’ problems and how you’ll solve them, so that your marketing and sales messaging is always on target.
How I Can Help
Schedule a free 90-minute introductory one-on-one coaching session. We’ll explore how to:
- Design your business around your unique talents, interests, and purpose.
- Get 100% clear about your business vision, so that you have a compelling target to move toward.
- Bridge the gap between where your business is today, and your vision of where you want it to be tomorrow.
Note: Coaching is available in the U.S. and Canada.